I AM ONE

I AM ONE
Hadley Brynn Maehlman

Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm the coach and you are a player trying to make my team

Basketball season officially begins today! Tryouts start today and go through the end of the week. I am anxious to get home and see what Dan thinks about the new group of potential players. The first game is Nov. 14th against Druid Hills High School. Check out the schedule and plan to come support a game or two.

A close to volleyball season. We lost to Marist in the second round of state playoffs on Tuesday of last week. The girls had a great
season and I know Dan is very proud! The state rankings should come out this week so we'll see if they show Jonesboro any love.

Dan had a pretty significant accomplishment during this season as well.
He got his 300th win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment