Well, we lost the game this week. I say "we" because I feel just as much a part of the team as any of the kids and coaches. I spend more time with some of these kids then I do my own family. I felt so bad for them, especially the seniors, but I know that they did more this season than anyone could have ever imagined. I am SO proud of them!!
The girls are playing in the Elite Eight tonight and I should get an update from Dan soon. Hopefully they can pull out a win!
This all means that I get my husband back!!!!!!!!! And as excited as I am for this, I would still give up anything in the world for them to play one more game, preferably all the way to the championship. :)
Didn't Know How to LOVE
6 years ago

it was a good game, and they had a great season!
ReplyDelete